Soggy Dollar Crewneck Sweatshirt, Jost Van Dyke British Virgin Islands Gift, Beach Bar Shirt
The Soggy Dollar Bar is a beach bar on the island of Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. The name comes from the fact that to get there you used to have to swim ashore because it's so remote. This is the perfect sweatshirt to bring back those beach bar vibes!
---HOW TO ORDER---
1 ) Please, check and review the size and color chart photos
2 ) Choose your size based on the measurements in the size chart photo
3 ) Choose your sweatshirt and ink color based on the color chart photo
Please use the Contact Us form for any questions!
We use the highest quality unisex crew neck sweatshirts from Gildan and Just Hoods.
All garments are professionally pressed using high quality heat transfer vinyl and made to last!
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Air jet yarn for softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- Fiber content 50% cotton / 50% polyester
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Classic fit
Just Hoods GHA030 Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt (Select colors only):
- Set in sleeves, taped neck, stylish fit
- Twin needle stitching detail
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
- Fiber content: 80% ringspun cotton / 20% polyester
Wash item inside out in cold water, do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not iron directly on the design. Tumble dry low.
---SHIPPING & RETURNS---
Processing time is 1-3 days. First Class shipping with tracking is 2-5 business days (after processing time). If you need the item sooner than the mentioned time, please upgrade shipping in the cart. Please allow 24 hours for tracking information to be updated.
We're unable to take returns or exchanges on personalized items. Please be sure to check the size information before ordering. Please contact us if there's an issue with your order.
- Want to customize this sweatshirt? No problem!
- Simply contact us with your request and we'll work together on a custom design.
- A design proof will be sent to you for approval prior to production.